Yesterday I went to the post office to take my typing test. I passed it with flying colors and they already have me scheduled for an interview and orientation! As long as they don't find out about that double murder I committed a few years ago, and the mail fraud charges against me, I'll be starting work there on the 14th. That's less than 2 weeks away! I'm almost not unemployed anymore! Woo hoo! It's not a dream job by any stretch, but I'll be making more than I did at the hospital. Also, I've always wanted to get one of those hot stone massages, and the spa at our gym has someone who does them. So, a few weeks ago, Jason made me a deal that when I got a job, he'd pay for me to get a hot stone massage. WOO HOO! Hot stone massage, here I come. And all I had to do was get a job.
4 comments:
Darling Sharla,
After quite some time of searching I found you! I have been thinking a lot about you and i miss you so much! I can never hear Yaz without thinking of you, and The other day i was looking through a...book....(wink) and i saw a picture from you that said "Nat, you can sell this on ebay" we laughed so much. I am really sad that we havent spoken for such a long time. I want you to know I am really sorry. I should of gone to support you. I am so happy to see you doing so well! Sounds like your life is totally great. I am so amazed by your courage to go to Kansas! I know there are a lot of sour memories from UTAH... ( "hoppy birthday...")
I really hop..i mean hope to not be one of them!
Love you,
Nata-Ho
Nata! I need your email address! I tried to send one to your trolley email but it came back. I want to talk to you! Email me - sharla.hogan@gmail.com!!!!
So, how was the massage?
Hot stone massage - he's going to call tomorrow to schedule it for me.
Post a Comment