Saturday, October 4, 2008

Karma, Sweet Karma!

Well, it only took 13 years, but O.J. Simpson is FINALLY going to jail. I can't believe him. He gets off on killing his ex-wife and her friend, but he ends up going to jail for stealing his own sports memorabilia. Just like the John Lennon song says, "karma's gonna get you" and in this case, it really did.

In other news, I went to my orientation today. I have an interview on Monday and then start training on the 14th. Sounds like it'll be kind of a tedious job, but they have a relaxed and casual dress code - yay, levis! - and the other people I've met at the tests and orientation today, and the supervisors all seem really nice. I'll most likely be working at night, but that also means I'll be making an additional $1.12/hr for night differential. That'll be nice. So far, so good.

NATALEY!!!! If you read this - I don't have your email address! I tried to email you yesterday but it came back to me so then I sent it to your hotmail, but I don't know if you'll check that. EMAIL ME or at least send me your email address!!!! (sharla.hogan@gmail.com)

No comments: