Today I realized I took a lot, I mean A LOT of pictures while I was visiting Utah a few weeks ago, but I haven't posted them yet. There are some from when Jason and I took my niece Ashley to the park, when we went to the zoo, when we went to Lagoon, just hanging out with the family, etc. That's pretty much what this post will be, so enjoy!

Here I am with Alex

Ashley contemplates going down the slide

Ashley hugging a pole - she's so cute

Jason trying to stay out of the hot sun

What an excellent climber!

There's a great playground with 2 slides, a piano, places to run ... but she spent a good 5 minutes just walking on the curb around the perimeter of the park

This is why she calls it the "piano park" - It has a little plunk keyboard with a full scale for kids to play

After having dinner one night, Jason and I had time to stop at Sugarhouse Park to feed the ducks and geese

When you go to Hogle Zoo, you HAVE to take a photo with the lion water fountains - It's pretty much a Utah law

He's such a good sport to pose in all my ridiculous picture taking!

You tell me ... does he measure up?

I take a moment to ponder with this monkey bust

Jason after riding Rattlesnake Rapids at Lagoon- we were soaking wet!

And here I am, also dripping wet

Jason tried to dry his shoes and socks by taking them off while we ate our lunch

Dad, looking the part of a very proud grandpa holding his first grandson

Lisa and Ashley take time to throw the ball for Barklee

And here's mom happily holding her grandson

Ashley loves playing with Thomas and Percy
1 comment:
Fun! Love the lion fountain pictures. A true Utah institution, that is.
Post a Comment