Thursday, June 5, 2008

There's a Storm a Brewin'

MSNBC has been saying all morning that Wichita is right in the zone to expect severe weather, including strong winds and hail, and to prepare for a tornado. It's expected to hit here later in the early evening, and last through the night, until 2 a.m. Jason is going to come home from work early, because I have no idea what to do if there's a tornado. In Utah we prepare for earthquakes, not tornadoes.

I'll try to get some cool pictures of the storm and post them. I know I've promised that in the past, but last time, during the huge storm that we drove through from Missouri to Kansas, when I transferred the pictures and videos from my camera to my computer, somehow all the really cool videos disappeared. I probably did something wrong, but they all got lost. I was very upset, but I know there will be other storms and other videos.

Also, I can't figure out why, but my blog title isn't displaying correctly. It should be across the entire top of the page, but now it's just in the margin. I played around with my blog settings for about an hour but can't figure it out. I don't want to mess it up, so I'm just going to deal with it until I have more time.

Still no news on the job front. I'm still searching. Don't worry, I'm doing fine money wise, I just don't have "fun money" to spend. It's all good though. It's teaching me to be more frugal.

No comments: