Today is Jason's birthday, so he took the day off of work. We wanted to go to the water park today, but the weather isn't really cooperating. It's supposed to warm up at about 3pm, so we may just wait until then to go.
It's been stormy the last couple of days. Nothing like last week though, just a few thunderstorms every now and then, with a bit of rain. It's actually been a little relaxing to have the storm outside when I go to sleep at night.
Yesterday while we were watching the race, both Jason and I fell asleep for 2 hours. Obviously, when it came time to go to bed we weren't tired and we stayed up playing video games and watching King Kong, until eventually falling asleep on the living room floor at 3:30.
I made Jason's birthday dinner last night. It consisted of a very nice and juicy T-bone steak, homemade mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and chocolate cake. It was tasty!
We didn't make it to Connie's on Saturday, so we're going there tonight. Hope they have good beans and rice! Mmmm.....
Finished!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment