Yesterday when Jason checked the mail, among all the other drab and boring items in the mail box, I noticed the familiar writing of my mom. It was a card that she and my dad sent to Jason for his birthday. I thought that was very nice of them to do. Then, when he opened it, there was a cute post card for me! Thanks for the note, it was fun to get some mail. FYI - the post card is now hanging on the refrigerator, and Jason's card is sitting up in the living room next to the one his parents sent him. (I'm guessing dad picked out the card ... ha ha ha ... the silent monks.)
I've been doing yoga the past few days. There's a yoga exercise program that comes on every morning at 7:30. Today, I did yoga and then I took a jog on my treadmill. Right now I'm very hot and sweaty and tired, but I feel great! It's amazing how that works.
When we went to Connie's on Monday, we were sitting across from the cashier's desk, and above the cash register, there was a large picture hanging up. I could only see part of it because I was sitting at an angle, but I glanced at the photo, and being silly, I said "That guy in the picture looks like Harrison Ford." I didn't think any more about it, then when we went up to pay, I looked at the picture again, and turns out it WAS Harrison Ford! He stopped in there for dinner a little while ago, and posed for a few pictures. He's apparently an avid pilot, and since Wichita is the air capitol of the world, makes sense he'd stop by the area every so often.
Well that's it for now, thanks for reading!
Finished!
16 years ago

1 comment:
Speaking of Harrison Ford, we saw Indy (the movie) in London. It was so much fun! Don't ask how much I paid. I would be embarrassed to tell you.
Post a Comment