Saturday, July 26, 2008

Nana, Nana, Nana, Nana... Batman!

Well, Jason and I saw the new Batman movie a couple days ago. Wow! We both thought it was great! I liked it better than Batman Begins. We saw it in a theater where the entire balcony is reserved for people who purchase tickets to eat dinner too. We had one of the front tables, so we had a great view. I felt like the food was a let down and left much to be desired, but I figured it was, after all, a movie theater and NOT a restaurant.

We were going to go see a movie last night at the drive-in theater, but it's been raining here. Funny thing, it's been clear and hot for the last 3 weeks or so, and then the one night we want to go to the drive-in, it rains.

Met my next-door neighbor last night. He seems nice. Barklee gave him a thorough sniffing, and approved, but that doesn't make his video game music any quieter. The heavy bass is driving me crazy.

Tonsillitis is all gone! Woo hoo! My tonsils are back to regular size and color, for those keeping track at home.

Still busy taking pictures every day. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: