Friday, July 4, 2008

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness ... #3

Well, I've covered patriotism, freedom and even a little history. Tonight I think I'll spare you the lectures about how we should be proud to live here in our country, and I'll just focus on the fun traditions of my family.

I'll bet my family enjoyed some nice BBQ today, complete with burgers and hot dogs, what everyone person should eat on the 4th of July. Maybe they headed down to Sandy City for the fireworks show. The Rich's are probably destroying their city, complete with tanks and flowers setting fire to the shoe boxes. I hope whatever they're all doing, they're having a good time.

I miss doing things with my family, especially on the holidays. We always have fun when we are together, and I miss that most of everyting that I left behind.

No comments: