Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Decorating Pictures

I've done a little decorating for the holiday season, and I wanted to share pictures.

I made this cute wreath for Thanksgiving ...


And decorated the dog ...


Then last Saturday, Jason and I went and bought a tree. I wanted to let it settle a little before we decorated it, so just last night we put the lights and ornaments on it. The color theme for our tree this year is red and gold. We found a really pretty angel to put on top of the tree, she even has a red and gold dress, the only thing is, when you plug her in, the lights on her change from purple to green to blue to yellow to red, etc. So, we have a psychedelic angel on our tree. It's still pretty though. The pictures don't really do it justice.

Here's Jason putting up some ornaments ...

Barklee even helped ...


A couple of the tree plugged in and beaming ...


Notice the blue/purple glow around the angel's wings in this picture ...


This is what she looks like when she's off ...


And even MORE decorating around the apartment. I put up a Winnie the Pooh Christmas village that my mom gave me a few years ago. I know, it's quite impressive.


Christmas stockings hung by the Wii with care ...


And finally I put up some garland and snowflake lights on the deck to inspire our neighbors to be festive too!


So there's all my holiday decorating for the season.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So, you aren't into the supa-intense Christmas Village thing?

Anonymous said...

Feliz Navidad! Love the tree and especially love the hanging snowflakes. Don't go too overboard with your "village," Shars!
~Lisa