Keeping with my theme from yesterday's post, I've compiled another top ten list ... I was a little inspired because I didn't get off work until 6:15 am this morning. Yep, that's right, just about a half an hour ago.
1. McDonald's is serving breakfast.
2. You listen to the morning traffic report as you drive home.
3. That business that keeps it's "open" sign on all night long is actually open.
4. Morning Joe (on MSNBC) has already been on for over an hour.
5. You take your dog out when you get home, and there are other dogs and owners out there (as opposed to when you take her out at 3 am).
6. School Zone speed limits are being enforced.
7. The Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the gas station are actually fresh!
8. You get a premium parking spot at the apartment complex because your neighbors have left for work.
9. You check to see if your sister who lives in London is available to chat before you go to bed.
10. You update your blog and wonder if people will see the time stamp and think you're an early riser.
And now, I go to bed ......
Finished!
16 years ago

1 comment:
That is fantastic Sharla.
Post a Comment