Thursday, December 18, 2008

How Long Does a Pack of 300 Tags Last?

Five years ago, I bought a package of 300+ gift tags, and I thought they would never run out. I've been using them every year to tag my Christmas gifts, and finally, after many years, and many dollars spent, and many smiles, and many, MANY hours spent wrapping gifts, they are gone.

I can't believe I've wrapped more than 300 Christmas presents over the past 5 years. That's crazy!

Speaking of Christmas gifts, I've already sent the Christmas cards, but today is the day I take all of my packages to the post office to be sent. I know, I'm cutting it a little close, but I've been so busy working, I haven't had time to get them wrapped and send them. How ironic is that? I'm too busy WORKING for the post office to actually USE the post office.

And now I'm just about the leave and get them shipped before I go to bed. I keep the strangest schedule!

No comments: