Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Week in Pictures

Here are a few pictures to describe the last few days of my life. I'll give a little caption for each, so you understand what it's a picture of.


On Halloween we carved pumpkins into jack-o-lanterns. Jason carved a scary face while I carved a skeleton face.



Barklee didn't get much into the pumpkin carving. She just chilled on the couch while we did all the work.


Ooooo .... so scary!



While I was at work a few days ago, I saw this magazine sitting in the break room... I just shook my head. But a friend of mine from work decided it was probably a "couples magazine." Something for her, and something for him. :)



Today, I exercised my right and responsibility to vote! Here's my sticker to prove it.



There were a few companies who were giving away freebies to people who came in wearing their "I voted" sticker. One of those companies was Krispy Kreme! Yummy patriotic, red and blue sprinkled doughnuts, just for voting! Woo hoo!


And here I am with my doughnut. And yes, it's VERY windy here today.



Now, if you haven't already voted, you still have a little bit of time! Go vote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! I didn't get any free doughnut for voting. Apparently Kansas votes count more than Utah votes. And Sharla, that's a nice shot of your bossom ("I Voted" sticker). Hehe!
~Lisa