Okay, who remembers those Denny's Grand Slam "$1.99 are you outta your mind?!" commercials? I was singing that song a couple nights ago when I filled up my gas tank and paid (drum roll, please) $1.79 for 87 octane gas! I almost couldn't believe it. But I guess that's one of the positive side the economy being in the tank. I wish it had been that cheap when I drove to Utah this past summer!
I learned last night that I will have to work on Thanksgiving night. I don't have to go in until almost midnight, so I'm okay with that, but the one BIG disappointing thing about it is, Jason and I won't be able to make it to Missouri to have Thanksgiving with his family! Now this is in addition to us not being able to come back to Utah to spend time with my family over Christmas. I guess this year we'll just have to do our own celebrations, and next year hopefully we won't have these problems.
In other news, Jason took his certification exam at work and passed! Woo hoo! Now he is certified. He gets a stamp and everything. This also means he will be making more money. Who wouldn't be excited about that?! I told him that now I'm going to quit my job and just be a Trophy Girlfriend. But then I realized that's what I was over the summer when I wasn't working. :)
Finished!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment