Monday, September 8, 2008

A Clean Dog is a Happy Dog ... or Not

Well, it's that time again, a time which Barklee does NOT look forward to. It's bath time. Since Barklee spends most of her time inside the apartment, she doesn't get dirty enough for me to justify giving her a bath on a regular basis. I usually only give her a bath every month or so. Since today is the day for me to give her her monthly flee and tick medication, I decided to give her a bath last night. Jason was nice enough to snap some pictures of the ordeal. But don't worry, for being such a good dog, she got a bone, and we played with her ball afterward. No harm done. And now she smells SO much better, and has such a nice, soft coat. I think, deep down, she likes it.


She refuses to look at me when I give her a bath.
I think it's her way of telling me she doesn't like it.


Here she is enjoying her post-bath bone.


If you look closely, you can see she still looks a little wet in this picture.

No comments: