After spending an exciting 16 hours in the car, crossing 3 states and 2 time zones, I made it back to Utah. Barklee, of course, was very ready to be let out of the car, and have some room to run around. But there is something very important that I need to announce, a huge milestone in my life that I feel the need to address, something that made me so happy, I wanted to shout for joy (and I think I literally did - ask Ang, I was on the phone with her at the time). Now I can hear you asking, "What, Sharla, what was that great moment, that special achievement?" Well friends, I am very happy to announce that my car rolled over to 100,000 miles! (picture to be presented soon)
What? What were you expecting?
It was totally awesome. :)
Finished!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment