Today is a beautiful day! It's currently 64 degrees outside and I have on a t-shirt and crop-pants. So nice! The skies are blue, the air is clean, there's a light breeze ... it's an all around great day! The dogs are having a great time too. They've been out 3 or 4 times today to enjoy the weather. But I don't keep them out too long.
On Saturday Jason and I were out with our new puppy Norway playing in a grassy courtyard when the office manager came walking by. She saw him and told us that we were going to have to get rid of him because they don't allow dogs under 1 year old! How dumb is that? Anyway, she was just passing by because she was showing an apartment to a potential tenant, and I don't think she even knows what apartment we live in. But it doesn't matter because the lease is up in April and we were planning on buying a house when it was up, so we decided to get busy with the loan/home searching process.
On Tuesday we went to the credit union and filled out paperwork for pre-approval. Eeeekkk! Kind of scary, but also very exciting. I can't wait to have a house of my own. I can paint it whatever color I like, have as many dogs as I want, and run on my treadmill without the neighbors banging on the ceiling. The dogs will have a place to run and play and I won't have to pick up their poop in a plastic bag anymore!
Finished!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment