Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There's a Chill in the Air

Well, the weather over the past week or so has cooled off significantly! Right now, it's only 74 degrees, and slightly overcast, which is about 5 - 10 degrees cooler than normal, but it's very comfortable! The only down side is that I want to go swimming, and it's too cold. Even in the middle of the day, with the sky being overcast, it keeps the sun out of the pool, so the water is just too cold. It makes me a little upset with myself, because I didn't take advantage of the opportunity to swim as much as I should have. Now it's getting too cold, and I don't know if I'll get to go swimming outside again this year. Oh well, maybe I'm wrong and it'll get a little warmer, thus giving me another chance to swim before putting my swimming suit away for the winter.

Today has been a bit of a lazy day. I did do the dishes when I woke up, but right now Barklee and I are just hanging out on the couch, watching some tv, and playing with her ball - well, as much as she'll let me play with it. It's strange, but she doesn't like to have me throw her ball for her in the apartment in the middle of the day. I don't know why. Later today I'll meet Jason at the gym when he gets off work and we'll get our sweat on. Maybe I'll take Barklee on a walk later today, we'll see.

No comments: