A few pictures from the airshow (those planes go by fast, so they're hard to capture on film). Notice the first one is upside-down!
One of the planes used in the Spirit of Freedom Berlin Airlift was on display.
A few little kiddies playing with pint-sized planes.
This weekend we are heading to Missouri to visit his family one last time before the end of the summer. And then in just over two weeks, I'll be driving back to Utah with Barklee. I'm driving out earlier than I planned, because Heather and Ben are moving to London and I want to see them before they leave. I'll be in Utah for about 2 weeks. Jason can't get that much time off of work, so he's flying out about a week and a half after I drive out there, he'll be there for 5 days, and then we drive back together. By deciding to drive out instead of fly, it's saving me a lot of money! I'm excited to see my family again! In less than two weeks I'm going to have a nephew, I can't wait to see him!!!
While we're in Utah, it's going to be the aniversary of when Jason and I met. When I first came to Kansas to meet him, we went to the zoo, an amusement park, and then out to dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse. I want to do the same things, but Utah style, so .... we're going to try to go to Hogle Zoo, Lagoon and Benihana while we're in Utah. We also want to go visit some of my old co-workers from the hospital - Jason can't wait to meet some of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment