Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Going Away Par-Tay

My co-workers had a going away party for me today. We had a taco bar. It was very nice of them to do that for me! I'm going to miss all the friends I've made at work. Hopefully I'll still be able to keep in touch while I'm in Kansas.

Also, this Sunday, my family is having a party for me. It's for my mom's side of the family. I really appreciate my mom and my Aunt Diane putting it together for me! I can't wait to see everyone and visit with them before I leave. My mom made a very cute invitation. I helped her print it up on the computer, but it was all pretty much her idea. She's very cute and creative.

A little bit of sad news, last night a co-worker of Jason's, and the co-worker's wife died in a motorcycle accident. They found out about it this morning at work, so he said it was a little subdued around there today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for parties! And I'm sorry to hear about Jason's co-worker. That's too bad.
~Lisa