In preparing to move, I decided to take my car in to get it tuned up. It also had a small problem that I'd been noticing for about a week. So, I took it to a local shop (which will remain nameless) and after getting my car back two days ago, it still has the same problem! You'd think after paying $850 they would've fixed the problem, right? And, if that wasn't enough, imagine my surprise when the check engine light came on while I was driving to work this morning!
Needless to say, I'm very frustrated. My dad is going to go with me to the shop sometime this week and try to help me get this all straigtened out. I feel very helpless, and a little disappointed too. I trusted the mechanic to fix my car, but that obviously didn't happen.
Update: Well, I took my car back after work, and they ran a few tests. They figured out what was wrong - a part had cracked and needed to be replaced. They took care of it while I waited, it only took about half an hour, and they didn't charge me for any of the work they had to do to fix it this time! So, my car is in tip-top condition again. Yay!
Finished!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment