Tuesday, April 15, 2008

T minus 27 days

Well, I've created it.

I'm preparing for my move, and this is one of those very important steps. I've set up a blog which I will update when I move there, to keep everyone "in the know" when it comes to all things me.

In a little less than 4 weeks, I will be moving from Utah, to live near my boyfriend in Kansas. Barklee may or may not be with me. I'm very excited, but sad at the same time. I will miss all my family and friends, especially my cute niece (I'm convinced she's going to forget me). But I hope to still stay in touch with as many people as possible, even if only through this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the 1st to comment, that means everybody is going to see this. I'll try to make it a good comment. Shars you're great, but mostly I wanted to comment on how cute the polka-dot background of the blog is. It's darling! So, best wishes, and I kind of hope you leave Barklee home, then I can visit her. But you can go, I'm fine with that. Ü Love ya! Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Shar and everyone else who reads this. I think this blog is going to be fun for everyone. We will miss you. But I am excited for you. What city or town will you be in?

Love,

Diane

Ben said...

Just remember, you can always click your heels and repeat "There's no place like home" anytime you need to come back and visit us. Watch out for those flying monkeys though.

love,
bll