Well, I found out a few nights ago that I'm going to have to work on the night of my birthday. That's lame. Even though it's technically a holiday and the post offices won't be open, they decided that they are going to have everyone come in and works as if it is a regular day, instead of only taking a handful of volunteers that WANT to work. But then, get this, they have it listed in the all-powerful-request-time-off book as a holiday, so I can't even request it off. LAME!
C'mon post office. Make up your mind! Is it a holiday or not? No wonder postal workers have a reputation for "going postal" ....
So if you need me on my birthday, don't bother, I'll be at work, going postal. Check back on Tuesday after noon, when I'll be in a better mood -- because I'll be living under the rule of one PRESIDENT OBAMA!!! Ya know, since I work for the Post Office, I am a US Government employee, so I guess you could say Obama is my boss. :) Silver lining.
Finished!
16 years ago

1 comment:
Hurrah for Obama! Can't wait!
Post a Comment