I started training at my job this week. I'm doing a lot of computer training to get familiar with the systems I'll be using. I find I learn better when I am actually DOING rather than just reading about doing, but I'm sure the information I'm learning will help out once I actually start putting it to use.
Today during the lunch hour rush, there was a line of customers waiting in the lobby to be helped. There were two tellers working behind the counter and the other one was just about to come back from his lunch. Apparently one woman was NOT happy that she had to wait a few minutes to be helped and she made sure EVERYONE who was in the bank knew about it.
On her way out, after she had been helped, she kept saying, very loudly "You need more help! Get more tellers! You need to hire more tellers!" and as she passed by the office I was training in on the computer, she looked straight at me and said, "You need to hire more tellers. This is ridiculous!" and stormed out the door. I wanted to say to her, "Hey yelling lady, calm down! They did hire a new teller: ME! So come back in 2 weeks, and be a happier person!" But of course, I didn't. Looks like the Customer Service Muzzle has found it's way back to my mouth. How lovely.
Finished!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment