Everything wedding related has come to an end.
This past weekend, I drove to Utah to gather, open, and pack up all the treasures people had given us at our wedding. The trip was a long one, it's become familiar to me now, but I'm pretty sure it's the last time I'll make the 15 hour drive. At least alone.
Sunday was also Abbey's baby blessing, so I had a chance to visit with relatives again, but this time I wasn't the one hosting the party. I just got to sit back and enjoy their company ... which I did. I also ate 5 too many eclairs. But who's counting? That's what the elliptical is for, right?
And while it was nice to get back to Utah, see my family, and visit with friends, it was nicer to get back home to my dogs, my home, and my herbie. That's Sharlaese for husband.
I had yet another job interview today. I hate interviews. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Finished!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment