Back a month or so ago when I realized how much of my hair would be cut off, I looked into a few foundations that make wigs for cancer patients. The only problem is, since I color and highlight my hair, most of the popular foundations won't accept it. After an extensive search, I WAS able to find one that WOULD take it. So for anyone out there wanting to donate their colored and/or highlighted hair, this it the place!
Children With Hairloss
And for those curious to see my new hair cut:

It's an A-line cut, and it's kind of stacked in the back. It's a bit shorter than I was wanting, but I know the extra inch or two she cut off is going to someone who needs it.

4 comments:
super cute! I don't think i've ever seen it that short. I like it.
LOVE it!
SO hot right now.
I like it! Super cute!
Post a Comment