Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Pictures

Jason's such a good sport. He let me put make-up on him to make sure he was looking especially scary. But I did too good of a job, he scared a little girl ... almost made her cry. But it was rather humorous, she's just going to be scared of our house for the next 10 years. :)




Here's what the front porch of the house looked like. Those ghosts you can see kind of hanging from the covered porch are foam ghosts that I found at Michael's. I punched a hole in the top and then hung them at various lengths with clear fishing string. I wanted to hang a few more, but didn't have time.




Here are our jack-o-lanterns. Jason's is the one on the left, mine is on the right.




Jason's parents came to visit us for the weekend, so I made a jack-o-lantern cake and some halloween cupcakes.



2 comments:

... said...

I can't remember her name right now...but there was a lady in our old neighborhood who used to scare the shit out of me when I was little. There were strobe lights and her yard was always decorated all scary like...can't remember her name...but i will never forget her.
Your cupcakes and make up artist skills are awesome!

Ben said...

Whoa - he does look scary. Sharla, have you considered a side career in movie makeup? :)