Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bring On The Girls!

My sister had an ultrasound the other day and she is having a girl! Yay! Of course, I'd love it no matter what is was, but I think the fact that I grew up in a household that was 5/6 women, I feel like I'm a bit more in-tune with little girls. You get to dress them up so cute, put bows in their hair, cute shoes, pretty dresses, style their hair when it's long enough ... girls are just fun!

Congrats again, Heather and Ben, I can't wait to see her when you guys come back!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, Miss Announcey! We haven't put it on our blog yet! Oh well. Ben isn't totally convinced. The tech was kind of laid back, and at the end we were like, um, we'd kind of like to know the gender. She said, it appears female. Oh, really convincing! but she did put it in the medical record, so that's something, right? so right now we are going with "appears female". Thanks for being so excited. It's a big year for all of us!