Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Updates and Pictures

It's been a while, but it's time for updates.

Barklee had to go to the vet to have X-rays because one of her legs is starting to go bad. I had to leave her there for a day and a half ... I was sad. I missed my Barklee dog, but she was glad to be able to leave when I picked her up.


Went to Utah, spent a lot of time with my fam. They're the cutest, and by cutest, I really mean, they ARE THE CUTEST!!!! Some pics for your enjoyment.


*yawn* ... this is easy


Much to his father's dismay, Alex wanted to put some "prettys" (hair clips) in his hair. But one is Cookie Monster, so at least he looks tough.


Me and my sweet Ashley girl


Abbey is already musical!


Hi, can you even tell she's pregnant?!


Jason is the model of maturity


Ang and Jer's cuties, Alex and Ashley


Ashley's first time mini golfing


Hanging out at Heather and Ben's with the Ab-ster


Brunch with the fam at H & B's. I miss my sisters!


Oh, and hey Kansas ... this is how you know which direction is East:

They're called mountains. Maybe you should try them some time.


Also went to my friend Becca's wedding. She's beautiful! A couple pics of us and her awesome wedding shoes. They were ghetto fabulous!



Then a wedding here in town the following week for a friend of mine from work. Juan and Ciara's wedding was crazy and fun and one of the best weddings I've been to. They had a beautiful ceremony at her parent's house -- awesome yard! We all got to ride the PARTY BUS to and from the site. Wild and crazy times!

Woo .... they're married!

The work crew (+ a few significant others) .... well, most of them.


The 2nd time in my life I've seen him wear a tie.


Chillin' out enjoying the catered BBQ dinner.




Also, starting at the beginning of September my schedule at work changed and now I'm opening instead of closing. I love it because I'm off before 2:00pm pretty much every day! It's great. It gives me a lot more time to get things done after work, and it has given me a chance to start cooking awesome dinners again. Love cook so it works out very nicely.

Whew! Been busy lately!

1 comment:

Ben LL said...

Cute pics! Thanks, Sharla.

I love your tip to Kansas - "Mountains. Look into them!"