Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Sampling of Bridal Session Pictures ... mmm, tasty!

Wow! A blog post in May, one in June, one in July, one in August, and now one in September. Why does life get so busy? Hopefully now that the wedding is all done with, I'll have a little more time to keep up my blog.

I don't have the pics back from the bridal session or the wedding, but here are a few that my photographer sent me so I could have one set up at the wedding. Since we did the bridal session the DAY BEFORE the wedding, she was so awesome to get a picture for me that quickly for us to have displayed at the reception center.

I'm not too sure about a few of them, but they're the only ones I have right now. Enjoy!






2 comments:

... said...

LOVE it!!!!
I also loved seeing you and your family and your new family (Jason) at your wedding. :)

Kristin said...

Fun! It WAS great to see you!